Programme of the 3rd MUHAS Digital Health and Innovation Week 2023 Date: 13-17 Nov 2023
3rd Tanzania Digital Health and Innovation Forum and Exhibition 2023
Plenary and Parallel conference sessions
Regional Women in Tech Leaders
Digital health governance
Exhibitions, including from selected MUHAS student projects
Women/Girls in Tech: Dialogues & Visits for secondary school students
Swedish Business Reception at the Swedish Embassy in Dar es Salaam
Digital Health Executive Coffee Club and 1-day Digital Health Leadership Seminar on 15 Nov 2023
Health Data Analytics Training (5 days) from 9-15 Nov 2023
Side events: Tour/ Site Visits to Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam
Potential benefits and opportunities for individuals and institutions in attending the 3rd MUHAS Digital Health and Innovation Week 2023 in Dar es Salaam:
1. To Explore and Expand Business Opportunities: A chance to explore unmet needs in emerging markets in East Africa.
2. To Engage in High-Level Discourse and Knowledge Exchange with government institutions, regulators, the business community and private sector, academia and research institutions, entrepreneurs and start-ups, innovators and civil societies and development partners.
3. To Showcase Innovations, Networking and Building Strategic Partnerships with counterparts in East Africa
4. To gain Insight into Local Healthcare Challenges: Get inspired by innovative solutions tailored to the Tanzanian context.
5. To visit tourist attractions: The event serves as a platform for cultural exchange, allowing participants and business delegations to understand Tanzanian culture better. This knowledge can inform the development of culturally sensitive solutions and strategies.